Sunday, October 5, 2008

Friday night lights...........




Well I took my family to see my old football team play this Friday... we had a good time watching the panthers crush OHS as usual!!! LOL

Tom could not believe that a high school team could fill up our stadium. We have a huge stadium that we play at and also an indoor stadium at our high school that they get to practice in...... For those of you who have not seen Friday night lights ( the movie)...it is about my high school. Believe it or not it was a good school!! yes the football players got away with a lot of things but we are in west Texas and I'm sure that happens everywhere..... We also had a great gymnastics team that I was on!!! GO MOJO Oh the final score was like 50 something to like 12..... we left early to beat traffic..... Here are some pics of the night.

They were sold out of tickets so they let people buy tickets to sit in the end zone in the grass... crazy huh??

5 comments:

Mandie said...

Ahhh West Texas football. It doesn't get better than that. Of course, I lived in Midland so I'd have to say go Rebels! =D

Suzy J said...

Holy Crap you are my idol! That is my all time favorite show (along with "The Unit"). Dannie ROCKS!

Sharlynn said...

I love that show! I didn't realize it was about your high school. So is the show back on or what happened to it?

Lisa M said...

What a great activity to do with your family. Is it just me, or are your kids getting older.

Kristin said...

Pretty cool claim to fame!!