Thursday, October 16, 2008

The STUFF has hit the fan!!!!

Well no pictures this time just a quick note to SAY................... I AM BOBBY FREE... he he he he.. I feel so good to be free from all that drama!!! WOW.. I wont go on and on about what happened the other night but I will say this.. we found him trying to sneak in alcohol on Wednesday and by Thursday morning he was on a plane back to Ohio!!!!! anyway I don't want to ramble on to much but.... just wanted to say...... IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!! YESSSSSSS
Peace out homies!!!

3 comments:

King Family said...

Peace out hommies????? Don't you mean Homey's or homies? lol...oh well...I got what you meant.
Love ya!

Suzy J said...

Ahhhhhhh! Very nice! You did well and you will be rewarded! Congrats on having your family back!

Kristin said...

Can't say you didn't try!!!