Monday, September 15, 2008



I thought I would post a couple of photos of my brothers in Afganistan and remind all to pray for there saftey. Craig ( the bald one was able to catch a flight to go see cliff on his B-Day!! We are so excited that they had a little time together and that they are happy. Or atleast as happy as they can be away from there families!! I dont know how there wives do it!!! I love my brothers so much and cant wait till they are home safe and sound. Please remember them in your prayers tonight!! Thanks yall
Dani

3 comments:

Kristin said...

We appreciate them so much and the sacrifice they and their families are making fpor our country.

crack'n up ourselves said...

Hey Dani,
Your brothers are great. What a job to have! BTW you can check out my new blog at www.makingjulie.blogspot.com
Have a great day!

Tiffany said...

Dani-
you and your family are in my prayers! Good luck with everything that is going on.