Monday, September 15, 2008

Well when it rains it pours!!! About a 2 weeks ago I paid my tithing and prayed that all would be well. That we were broke and needed something to come our way and that I was paying the lord first. Well that night we got the call that we had to purchase a ticket for Toms Biological father. He has been homless for a while and needed help!!! So we purchased a ticket and he has been here with us and it has been a struggle because he does not believe in all that we do. We are in two seperate places in our life right now!! He somkes and drinks and we are trying to find a middle ground with everything. Well we think he passed out in the backyard in the middle of the night and we were in the emergency room all last night until about 5 in the morning. I keep having to believe that it is all for some reason!! Im not sure what that is at this point but I hope to see some light somewhere in the situation!! I guess I will just have to keep my faith up and keep pressing forward... Well here is what happend to him...

The Dr. said that he broke his nose and that he has a lot of fractures in his face. luckily those fractures should heal by themself... well we will see another Dr. on Friday and we should know more about any surgery we might have to do with him... UGH!!!! I just have to keep thinking everything happens for a reason!! RIGHT??? Anyway hope everyone else is well!!

3 comments:

Sharlynn said...

Wow Dani, that is a lot to take on. I hope that it gets better and fast. Good luck with all of that. You are so nice to let him come and stay with you. I don't know if I could do that especially with the life he is leading. I don't know if I would want that around my kids, but what do you do when the poor guy needs help. Good luck with it all!

Kristin said...

Ouch!!

You are a saint Dani. Good luck with all that--I'll pray for you. In-laws can be hard. Dependent, drunk injured in laws even harder. Wow.

Suzy J said...

Dani! You are a saint! Just remember not to serve to the point that it becomes a detriment to your family or your marriage. You are responsible for those things first. The Lord is mindful of all of you as well as your friends. I sure do miss you guys! Check out our blog too! Love Ya!