Friday, August 29, 2008

Well I thought I would start this one out with this lovely picture of our newest water park here in Odessa!!! Yep thats right... It's an oil rig!!! And yes this one is right off the freeway!! But thats how we roll here in Odessa!! LOL now onto more important things....

The first week has gone by so fast!! The kids have had a great week!! I can not believe Madison is in the 2nd grade!! Yikes... She just cracks me up the way she does things.... We picked out her first day outfit and I told her to lay it on her chair!! Well this is how my daughters little mind works... LOL.. She made it look like a person.....I love her.... I will just stop there!!! LOL

Zack has had a great first week of school!! His kindergarden teacher is wonderful!! Zack is so fun to see get up in the morning with such enthusiasm to start his day!! I think he will have a great year!!


I just thought I would add this one!! They think they are so tough!!! LOL
I hope everyone had a great day!!!

4 comments:

King Family said...

That is so funny that Madison makes a person....my kids just throw theirs on the floor & hope that they can still find them in the morning.
Cute "tough" pic! Love my niece & nephew!

Dane and Natalie said...

They are getting so big! I love Madison's hair cut. I can't believe Zach started Kindergarten. What are you going to do with yourself?

crack'n up ourselves said...

How Cute!

Sharlynn said...

I can't believe they are both in school. That is crazy. Madison is so funny about her clothes. I remember doing things like that as a kid.