Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Lake

Well we just got back from the lake house and besides being so SORE we all had a really good time... I think my cousin was trying to kill me while I was on the tube...I never knew how much strength you needed to get yourself back up into the boat!! LOL It was really hard pulling all of my weight back up there!! The stairs broke off the boat... ( no... not from me..they were already gone)Well Tom had to help me a little bit...LOL The lake only took a few things away from us.. ( Hair clip, my breath from hitting the lake so hard on a fall, and almost took my bottoms... The lake put up a good fight for them but my ankles held on tight to them....LOL


We all went fishing and we all got at least one fish... Tom and I got ours at the same time.. We were so happy to get out of the house and go make some memories. Now all we are doing is getting ready for school to start... I will have no one at home this year...YESSSS.... hopefully I will be able to post more with them in school...









4 comments:

Krisanne said...

looks like fun! You all need to "get out of the house" and come up here to visit!!! Maybe a ski trip...

King Family said...

So fun! Can't wait til you come this way...even though it will be a short trip.
Love ya,
Laurel

Kristin said...

What fun!!!
Love the family picture of you guys at the top--you and Tom look so much alike. Funny how couples do that. Mmmmm . . .I miss you guys. Your kids are so cute. And you are hilarious. Glad you still have your ankles.

Sharlynn said...

fun. I love going boating, but I haven't been in years. Sounds like you had a great time. I love the picture of your family at the top of your blog. Very cute! (And yes, we did get Madison's shirt from Target.)