Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ok so sorry for all the pictures you are about to see!!! We have been busy!!! We are still working on the kitchen... however it is in working order so I am not sure when we will ever get the little things done. (trim work,paint,ect..) We also had the chance to go to the circus... The kids had a great time and I dont even remember going to a circus as a kid so this was fun for me as well... Here are new pics of the house and some circus pictures as well...

Old Kitchen

New Kitchen

Old Living room
new living room
and me hard at work!! Who would have thought I could do this!!

Circus Fun



9 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
King Family said...

Kitchen looks Awesome! you guys! Great Job! I especially like that vinyl lettering that you can see in your living room...he he...
Love ya!

Krisanne said...

looks great! Wanna come do my living room next?

Kristin said...

WOW--you guys have been busy. Your house is looking great. And what fun at the circus. How fun!!! I miss you.

crack'n up ourselves said...

I bet it feels good to be done. Are you at the Now WhAT sTAGE? oR DO YOU HAVE MORE projects to tackle?

Sharlynn said...

Your kitchen and living room looks great. Way to go. I am sure that was a lot of work and stress. How nice to have it done and know that YOU did it. That is awesome.

Lisa M said...

Dani- I am impressed. It looks amazing.

Tiffany said...

Dani! I was so excited to see your comment today! Yes we are in vegas now, I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, we'll see I guess. I love your house, your kitchen is amazing!

Dane and Natalie said...

You guys are so good at fixing up your house. Your house in Texas always looked so good! I am way jealous of your talents.