Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just thought I would add something cute that madi said..
well let me set it up first.... I was cleaning the kitchen and the kids were in the living room. I kept hearing them pause the T.V. I said to them

me: what are yall doing? why do you keep pausing the tv?

Madi: we are writing down our Christmas list.

me: You are pausing each commercial and adding it to your list..

Madi: Yes

me: You know thats not the way it works right?

I looked on madi's list and it had so much stuff... Madison had a Nintendo DS and had some wii dance game on there along with many other things...

me: Madi we dont even own a wii

Madi: I know... the wii is on Zacks list... LOL

I can not believe they are trying to out smart the system!!!
I think it may be time to tell her santa is not real and mommy and daddy have to buy all of this stuff... LOL

4 comments:

Mandie said...

OMG the lists here are OUT OF CONTROL! I finally told the kids for each new thing they add to their list, I was going to return one gift to the store. Thankfully the list has stopped growing! I hate the tv. =D

crack'n up ourselves said...

That is hilarious!

Lisa M said...

So cute!

Kristin said...

That is really funny!! did you get a wii for Christmas?

Haven't been on here in too long. How are all of you doing? How is the business?? Miss you.