Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hey all!



Look!....I'm a Blogger Now! Sorta

I will try this out & see how fast I catch on, or not catch on....

I am not very computer savvy.

So the pictures might not get updated as often as they should....sorry

Our most recent outing was to the Rough Riders MVP party. Ashley (my niece) was nominated by her teacher & was able to bring the whole family (us included, yee haw) for fun & games and food! Yessss! The kids had an opportunity to try to pitch a ball into a hole the size of a catchers glove & people were missing right & left and then Zack steps up to the plate and what do you know, he gets it on the first try (he's 5 yrs old) Everyone cheered & the Rough Rider players were amazed. We let him get in line again cuz we thought "it must be beginners luck" but HE DID IT TWO MORE TIMES! I guess we have a baseball player on our hands!

Here is a pic of the kids who chose to have their faces painted.
Madison & Zack are the 2 on the left! For those of you who have not seen them in a while : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dani! I totally miss hanging out with you. You'll be missing all of the swimming this summer. Blogging will be a great way to keep in touch.

Sharlynn said...

I am glad that you are starting to blog. I like to keep updated with everyone this way. I will send you an invite to mine if I haven't already.

Kristin said...

I hope you keep doing this cause it's fun and a great way to keep up with people--so much easier than phone calls periodically made every two years or so. :-)
Wasn't Tom a baseball player??